This detached house 130 sq.m. is located 2,5 km. above Stoupa, near village Neohori, five minutes drive to Stoupa.
This property is built (1998) of natural stone and located on a hill that allows an unbeatable panoramic view of 180 degress, overlooking the sea, olive trees and mountains.
A very quite area, suitable to spend comfortably winter and summer. Two Parking area, air condition in bed room and living room, solar water heating, telephone/internet and outlet for fireplace.
It has 3-phase electricity with night power, a small vegetable garden, carob trees, Yucca, Rosemary, Bougainvillea, Figs, Lemons, Oranges, Laurels and Aloe.
Living area 161 m2, plot 628 m2.
Upper level (132 m2) consist of:
- A large living room (53 m2) with arched glazed windows and door, high ceiling (4.5m.) in rustic natural wood, an open kitchen with dining area.
- Large veranda with stairs leading below to the sunny/BBQ terrace.
-Bright Bedroom (25m.) with balcony and sea view.
- Storage room
- Outside is a small patio area
Lower level (29 m2)
- Self- contained apartment with independent entrance, large window with sea view, bath / shower, A/C, kitchenette
- Large sun terrace (40 m.) surrounded by Mediterranean platw with sea view, corner for barbecue.